Natural Breast Augmentation with Fat Transfer
Want to increase your breast size and slim down your mid-section at the same time?
Dr. Caruth is able to transfer body fat to the breasts to create a completely natural augmentation.
Fat grafting to the breast is done under local anesthesia and consists of two procedures performed on the same day: first harvesting the fat and then placement into the breasts.
To begin, unwanted fat is safely removed using the Aquashape procedure. Aquashape combines a spray of fluid with a vacuum to gently remove fat cells without damaging them. This method allows for more viable fat cells which are then transferred into the breast via dozens of small injections. This technique results in increased survival of the fat cells and therefore, better, longer lasting results.
There is no evidence that fat transfer to the breast is less safe than any other breast surgery in prohibiting the detection of breast cancer. Physical examinations and mammograms are still encouraged to examine for breast cancer.
The best candidates for breast augmentation with fat transfer are those who want a moderate increase and want to restore to a previous size.
Benefits of Natural Breast Enhancement with Fat Transfer
- Performed under local anesthesia. Patient remains awake during the surgery.
- Feels very natural.
- Excellent for those who have reservations about saline or silicone gel breast implants.
- Fat is completely natural substance that comes from your own body
- There are minimal incisions with this procedure, which reduces the possibility of scarring
- Fat transfer to the breasts can be used to disguise breast implants that do not look natural
- As fat transfer does not involve open incisions, there is less risk in terms of damage to nerves, blood vessels, and ducts than in open surgery.
Fat Transfer for Facial Fillers
Hollywood celebrities like Pamela Anderson and Catherine Zeta-Jones are sporting plump faces and full cheeks that don’t come naturally unless you’re twenty-something.
Dr. Caruth uses patients’ own fat from their abdomen, thighs or buttocks, and injects it into areas where the aging process has caused general loss of volume: in the “hollowed-out” areas around the eyes and cheeks; back of the hands; nasolabial folds; and in the brow area.
Fat transfer is easily performed during a Aquashape treatment. Fat removed for sculpting purposes during Aquashape, produces quality fat that can be transferred back to the patient for injectional filling. Aquashape combines a spray of fluid with a vacuum to gently remove fat cells without damaging them. This method allows for more viable fat cells and therefore, better, longer lasting results.