Breast Augmentation Types
Plano Aesthetics offers our patients the AWAKE breast augmentation with four different ways to improve your confidence when it comes to breast size: Silicone, Saline, Natural, and the new “Gummy” style.
The “Gummy Implant” has arrived! In February of this year, the FDA approved The Natrelle 410 for use in the US, although this implant has been in place throughout Europe for many years.
- lower risk for capsular contracture
- less visibility and palpability of the implant
- silicone gel contains more cross-linking compared to the silicone gel used in the manufacturer’s previously approved Natrelle implant
- increased cross-linking results in a silicone gel that’s firmer
- anatomically shaped silhouette
- contours that resemble the natural breast
- created to feel soft to the touch
The Silicone Gel Implant
- The Silicone Gel Implant has been in practice since its FDA approval in November of 2006, but has experienced acceptance for more than 25 years in over 60 countries
- A Gel-filled breast implant has an elastic silicone rubber shell and is filled with cohesive silicone gel.
- According to the manufacturer, this particular implant meets one of the most rigorous standards of all medical devices.
The Saline-Filled Implant
- Saline-filled breast implants were FDA Approved in 2000
- Saline-filled breast implants have an elastic silicone rubber shell filled with sterile saline (salt water).
- During the breast implant stage, empty implants are placed in the newly formed pockets under your breast tissue and then filled with saline fluid to the size you and your plastic surgeon agree upon.
Natural Augmentation by Fat Transfer
- Restores youthful fullness
- Good Alternative to conventional implants
- No maintenance treatments
- Excellent cosmetic results
- Natural feel to the breast
- The procedure, performed in conjunction with AquaShape (BodyJet Liposuction), allows body contouring to compliment breast augmentation for new total-body look.
- Short recovery
- Less anesthesia needed
- Does not leave visible scars
- Easily performed while patients are awake